Regional Sales Manager – USA Southeast
The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for managing territory in the Southeast United States. It will be a home based position with weekly travel to customer and distributor sites, with some travel required to the North American HQ location.
- Develop and execute business plan for assigned geographic territory.
- Regularly track progress on the sales activities/targets as well as execute the initiatives/actions as established with Sales Management
- Plan regular visits to distribution and assigned OEMs in the territory to maintain current business and develop new business.
- Increase the companies’ market share by identifying and winning sales opportunities within assigned area of responsibility
- Develop sales plans and profitability targets with Sales Management
- Maintain high level of focus on designated target accounts
- Work closely with the commercial & technical support departments to provide best customer proposals
- Provide input to the engineering and pricing teams on new product development projects and competitive price levels. Recommend price improvement on existing business
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business is preferred – previous experience and technical aptitude will be considered.
- 5+ years’ experience and technical expertise in a commercial role is a plus.
- Commercial and technical experience working closely with customers. Experience with both distribution sales and direct OEM accounts.
- Ability to travel to successfully meet sales objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for aggressive candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit that are self-motivated and looking to have an immediate impact on the business.
- We go beyond the expected – delivering advanced engineering solutions that have a significant impact on creating sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
We encourage our people to be the best they can and create an engaging working environment that allows them to thrive.
We are committed to the highest quality standards in everything we do.
We design and engineer our products to satisfy industry standards and go beyond when required.
We constantly invest in the development of products and the dynamic solutions we provide our customers around the world.
We build long-term partnerships with co-workers, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders based on trust, openness,
empathy and collaborative working.