Sub-assemble, assemble, and test a broad range of hydraulic pump components composed of a large number of
component parts within a specific family of products.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use tools necessary for assembly.
- Read and understand assembly drawings or blue prints.
- Assemble/test different size pumps within either Bosch pump groups or the PVR, HPV group.
- Adjust, fit align and match parts. Identify and correct malfunctions.
- Work safely. Meet customer quality expectations.
- Train and/or assist co-workers as necessary, and as required by department Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned, required or expected to support effective department operations.
- Job Knowledge – Has all the knowledge and skills required for the job, but may require additional instruction.
- Quality of Work – Rarely has errors in judgement. Checks parts as they are produced, and rarely generates scrap or rework.
- Efficiency – Achieves the standard 100% of the time.
- Adherence to work rules – Never takes extended or unauthorized breaks. Never begins clean up before
- the 5-minute time period. Cell phone used on break only.
- Reliability – Dependable and trustworthy.
- Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using personal drive or initiative.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Innovative – Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Attitude – To meet requirements, the employee will be a good team worker who is interested in the success of the department. Accepts assignments willingly.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : 2 -3 years related experience
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills required. Must be able to punch in and out of work and various jobs using the computerized system.
Stand – Constantly
Walk – Frequently
Sit – Occasionally
Handling – Constantly
Reach Outward – Frequently
Reach Above Shoulder – Occasionally
Climb – Occasionally
Crawl – Not Applicable
Squat or Kneel – Occasionally
10 lbs or less: Frequently
11-20 lbs: Frequently
21-50 lbs: Occasionally
51-100 lbs: Occasionally
Over 100 lbs: Not Applicable
12 lbs or less: Occasionally
13-25 lbs: Occasionally
26-40 lbs: Occasionally
41-100 lbs: Occasionally
Not Applicable: Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occasionally: Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)
Frequently: Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)
Constantly: Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Depth Perception)
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Safety eye wear, hearing protection)