PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaign, plan meetings, maintain website and social media news and content. This may include designing, writing, and producing ads, mailers and brochures.
- Produce and supervise production of catalogs and manuals. May involve copy writing, illustration, pre-press production, illustration, and vendor selection.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong project management, writing communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Social Media, Graphic Design and Outlook.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Ability to lead meetings, track project performance and manage resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or a similar discipline along with two years in experience in a similar position.
We’re taking on some of the biggest challenges facing your business. Productivity. Profitability. Efficiency. Capability.
We’ve been at the forefront of engineering hydraulic solutions for over 50 years-a testament to a long-standing reputation built upon your challenges and opportunities. Continental Hydraulics is a worldwide leader for valves, pumps, power units and proportional products-all assembled in the USA.