Is A Vane Pump The Better Choice For Your Application?
If you have an application with pressure requirements up to 3000psi, a Variable Volume Vane Pump from Continental Hydraulics should be your solution.
Advantages and Benefits of our Variable Volume Vane Pump
- Low Hydraulic Ripple for precision applications using high speed proportional valves
- Low Noise
- Fluid generated – vane pumps incorporate more pumping chambers resulting in low flow/pressure ripples
- Mechanical – only a rotary motion and no linear reciprocating motion
- As low as 67 dB(A) at 3000 psi (210 bar)
- Contamination and Lubricity Tolerant
- Filtration needs are not as critical as in competing pump technologies
- Excellent performance with water/glycol, Phosphate Ester and food grade fluids
- Hydrodynamic bearings – no metal to metal contact for wearing
- Stable/accurate – ring motion creates linear displacement
- Versatile – multiple options and modular design
- Stackable with full through-put horsepower
- Suction characteristics allow for tank top mounting
- Cost & Space Savings vs. L-Shape Flooded
- Lower Total Life Cycle Cost
- Field repairable without special tools
Contact Continental Hydraulics today to learn more about our Variable Volume Vane Pumps!